sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010

Hi? Bye! Hate

Boring, sicking

Don't fuck over my shit.

Smoking, drinking.

That's the way to forget it.


You're so stupid, you make me sick

Fucking over my patience

Pissing me off!

Devouring me, stressing me...

I just don't get over all this hate inside of me


All the things you say

Everything you do

Anyone, anywere, anything...What can I do?

It's like the beast inside of me

Making me scream, stressing me up



Eating my happyness, resting just my madness

Fucking me over and making me insane

So I just wanna say one only fucking thing...


SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE!



[Refrão]

Driving me to the edge

Bringing me on to my fucking self destruction

Turning me over

And causing my own disorder

Why can't the world just crash in pieces?

I just wanna forget all the shit that I lived

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por comentar e lembre-se que tudo é possível... Ou não né?! Vai saber.