quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2009

Juggernaut Quotes

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)

Cain Marko: Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Cain Marko: You gonna let me outta here? I need to pee.

John Allerdyce: Nice helmet. 

Cain Marko: Keeps my face pretty. 

Cain Marko: I'm not the guy to play hide-and-seek with.

Kitty Pryde: Who's hiding, dickhead? 


John Allerdyce: Now, check this out. "Prisoner must be confined at all times. If he builds any momentum, no object can stop him." 
Eric Lensherr: How fascinating. And what do they call you? 
Cain Marko: Juggernaut. 

Eric Lensherr: I can't imagine why.

Cain Marko: Don't you know who I am?

[Kitty runs away]

Cain Marko: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por comentar e lembre-se que tudo é possível... Ou não né?! Vai saber.